Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finally... a little better

So I'm sure I just jinxed myself with that title!

However, I am soooo relieved and thankful to report that Adam has not had a fever since 3 am of Sunday morning - it's been almost 24 hours! He was himself today, for the most part. He is still coughing and not eating much (but at least he's eating a little -- he LOVED Grandma's chicken soup) but besides that, he's 90% better -- Thank You, G-d!!! We were even able to put him back on his regular routine today. Shockingly, he went down for a nap and bed without any fight at all. This was quite a (delightful) surprise since we held him -- literally held him -- all night long for the last 3 nights.

Thanks so much for the e-mails, calls, comments, etc. Your reassuring words helped more than I can express.

Back to work tomorrow -- last week until a 2 week holiday break! Yahoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great blog. Good job!!! I like the layout, and the colors are great. Good job on the graphics!

<---<---<---<---<---
Free Internet Speed Test
--->--->--->--->--->

Getz Gang said...

Poor Adam. Hope he's feeling better today! Miss ya'll

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Sorry he's so sick. I remember Teo getting sick a lot last year in his first year of daycare. He's doing way better this year so his immune system was boosted, I think.

Anonymous said...

Yea for healthy Adam!