Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday -- the many faces of LL

After Adam's bath on Thursday, I let him watch Li.on King videos on the computer. His favorite Li.on King songs are now the ones performed by Elt.on Jo.hn. He'll literally say, "No, I want to hear the Elt.on Jo.hn. song!" It's hilarious. Anyway, here are some photos that I captured of LL watching the videos last week. He has always been an extremely alert little guy and has several hundred (or so it seems) facial expressions. Here are some that I captured within a 5 minute span:







Even though our photographer has infered that "smiling shots are boring", they still are my favorite:

1 comment:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

That would make a cool scrapbook page. I did one when Teo was 6 months old.

http://emmindacouv.blogspot.com/2007/11/expressions-of-mateo.html