Friday, April 24, 2009

Birmingham Playground -- Photo Session

As my husband will attest to, I do not take the world's best photographs. Every once in while, though, the stars will align and I am able to capture some nice shots of Little Love. Here's evidence of one of these session... some photos that were taken 2 weeks ago during our Birmingham trip. I zoomed most of these photos directly from the camera (just figured that trick out -- yay!) and love how they turned out. They really capture Adam's playfulness, sweetness and wonderful spirit... so much so that they deserved their own post :o).






Oh, and yes, that is a $43 Kingsley T-shirt that Adam is wearing, part of Uncle Steven & Aunt Elizabeth's wonderful birthday gift for Adam. Elizabeth's fabulous sister-in-law, Marcy, owns a gorgeous children's boutique in Highland Park, IL... believe me, my child would not be sporting clothing that's twice the price of half the things that I wear if that were not the case!!! :o)

1 comment:

Getz Gang said...

great shots

i love his curls