Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Look! I've Grown!"

Adam is very "big" on telling us how much he's grown each day (no pun intended)! =)

Almost every morning he'll stretch his arms up really high and excitedly exclaim "Look! I've grown! I'm almost as big as you, Mommy!" (um... not quite!)

Then he'll tell me how he ate and slept and that's why he's grown (wonder where he got that from?!?). As you can imagine, he loves measuring himself on his growth chart. I picked him up the other day so he would be even taller!:



I just love my "Big Boy" so very much!

--------------
On another note, I'm headed back to work today after a glorious 2 months off! Summer break is, indeed, a HUGE benefit of being in education. Since I've always been in education (as a student, teacher or school counselor), I've never NOT had the summer off... and I hope to keep it that way! =)

I'm a little sad about not seeing Adam in the mornings that I work (T, Th & Fr after this week). For the past few months, he has crawled into our bed between 6:30 - 7:30, snuggled against me, and fallen back asleep for another hour or two. It's a nice way to wake up, with his warm little body (complete with his hands holding a doggy or two!)cuddled up to me every morning.

Adam sound asleep in Mommy & Daddy's bed (photo taken in June).

1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

I love sleeping pictures. He is so adorable.