Sunday, December 20, 2009

SUPER SNOW DAY!!!


We had a HUGE snow storm here in the suburbs of D.C... and ended up with almost 2 feet of snow!!! Crazy!!! All day yesterday the snow fell and we watched from the warmth and coziness of home. Adam was somewhat fascinated by all the snow and asked "Where did it come from?" (my answer: G-d!)! We were brave enough to venture out today as Adam couldn't wait to make a snowman. I'm a HUGE fan of snow so it's been a real treat for me, too! Here are some pics:
View from our deck this morning
First steps out!



Building his snowman... of course he called it "Frosty" =)



They already cancelled school (work for me) for this week so winter break has begun! The federal government is also closed tomorrow so Steven also gets a much deserved snow day! =)

Unfortunately, Adam has caught my cough. He was coughing up a storm last night but was in great spirits today so we went to play in the snow. He woke up from his nap coughing... so hard that he threw up... and a fever came shortly afterwards (101.5). I'm *very* upset about this... I *hate* it when he's sick!!! We gave him some tylenol and he seems to be sleeping peacefully now. I am *so* done with illnesses!!! =(

1 comment:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun!!! I'm jealous. We have not gotten any snow this year. Nice for Steven to get a snow day too! :) Enjoy it!