Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fun in Birmingham... WITH VIDEO!!!

We just got back from a fun-filled 5 days in B'ham, visiting Steven's parents. Adam loved his time with Bobbe and Zaide! He spent countless hours playing ball (kicking and throwing multiple balls in the bushes), feeding Zebe (the "nice kitty cat"), playing piano, riding "my bicycle", and swimming in Bobbe and Zaide's pool:



Look at that! It's a little video (about 2.5 minutes) of Adam swimming with Daddy and Zaide in the pool! Zaide surprised me with a fl.ip video recorder -- the best present EVER!!! Now you can see Adam in action! Oh, btw, Adam is not wearing a tutu in the video... it's a swim float that was a little too small for him. Also, please try to ignore my (loud) voice -- I swear I don't sound like that IRL! You have to listen carefully for Adam's (sweet little) voice. I love it when he says "I can do it!" and "Stop it. No, Zaide!" when being splashed. =)

More news & pictures of our B'ham trip in the next post. Right now I'm just so excited to be able to post VIDEO on my blog! Yahoo!

1 comment:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Yay. It's nice to see some live action! What a great way for him to be in the pool. It looks like he had a great time!