Monday, March 17, 2008

*SNEAK PEEK* -- Barnyard Bash Birthday Overalls!!!





Here is a "sneak peek" of Adam's Barnyard Bash Birthday Overalls!

I was so thrilled that they came today. I special ordered them last week (Thanks, Christy, for the idea) and I found a wonderful lady who custom made them for Adam's big first birthday bash. Aren't they precious?!? The photos aren't the greatest... I took almost 50 pics and this is the best I could come up with. LL is just so active, it's hard (make that impossible) to get him to sit still for a photo. Of course, he was happy to play with the remote. Seriously, what IS it about babies and remote controls and keys?!? File that under the "Who Needs Toys?" category. :)
BTW... Adam will be wearing a red top under the overalls on "the big day" which is in less than 2 weeks...

No comments: