Tuesday, March 25, 2008

In 3 days...


Little Love will be turning ONE in 3 days!!!

I'm IN SHOCK... and in a little bit of denial. I'm also incredibly happy and thankful that my little guy is growing up... it's just a little bittersweet. I got very emotional when LL turned 7 months. Since he was no longer in the 0-6 month range, it felt huge. And it was. After he turned 7 months, he became "Mr. Independent". He knows what he wants and goes for it.

I've been working on "The Story of Adam" for the blog... to chronicle the pregnancy and the first 10.5 months (pre-blog; highlights only) of Adam's life. Hopefully it will be complete by the big day (Friday). Meanwhile, I've been swamped getting Adam's party organized. It is going to be much bigger than I thought... about 30 adults (including some wonderful family members: Adam's Bobbe, Zayde, Aunt Samantha/Uncle Jeff, Cousins Jake, Evan & Zach and Great Uncle Mike/Aunt Maureen, Great Uncle Morty/Aunt Elaine and Cousins Paul, Jenn, & Claire and, of course, Grandma). There will also be 11 babies! We are really excited... and a little nervous. It's the first "big party" we've thrown. Should be fun...

No comments: