Thursday, November 27, 2008

So very, very thankful...

We had such a lovely Thanksgiving at Cousin Paul, Jenn & Claire's house (wonderful company, delicious food, Adam had a blast -- we all did!) this year! I'm too exhausted to post photos now... I will tomorrow, though.

Just wanted to write a quick post on gratitude. I am so very thankful for being blessed with such incredible family & friends (you know who you are)! I'm also sending a special shout-out to Steven, my Mom (aka Grandma) and...

ADAM (big surprise, right?) -- my little love continues to bless us with so much love, smiles and laughter each & every day. How we got blessed with such an amazing & wonderful little boy, I'll never know (even though I secretly think my dad "up above" had something to do with that!). I thank G-d every day for our little miracle.

He also is, kana hura (as my mom would say), unbelievably adorable. He is the cutest thing I've ever seen... see picture below in his little Thanksgiving outfit. Is it too shallow to be thankful that your child is so doggone cute... look at those cheeks?!? :o)



Cousin Claire, looking adorable, as always

Adam LOVED playing in Claire's kitchen

We forgot Adam's PJs so he wore Claire's PINK ones!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: