Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sleeping Beauties

It's been a tough week over here for Dada Steven. He had kidney stone removal surgery yesterday and is still in quite a bit of pain and discomfort. My mom has been a lifesaver, as always, the past few days. Not only did she watch Adam while we were at the hospital, but she cleaned the entire house when he was napping. Grandma and Adam have such a special bond. The other day I came home to see this:

Adam napping on Grandma (can you see the drool?!?) Actually, they were BOTH napping (you can only see Gma's shirt in the picture though)! Just like the old days! So sweet!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute - Grandma has a big ol' wet spot from Adam's drool. :)

K

Getz Gang said...

Oh my gash! I had no idea he was having surgery! We've been so busy that I haven't had a minute to call you. I'm headed to Wisconsin tomorrow to pick up Emma. Let's talk next week.

Getz Gang said...

how does mctriplet mom put the picture next to her comment? I have to do that