Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Mommy, I ate the raisin bread"!

Adam went downstairs before me yesterday. As soon as he saw me, he gave me a huge mischievous grin and said "Mommy, I ate the raisin bread!"... actually he ate some raisin.ets, chocolate covered raisins that Steven left on the couch the night before. I couldn't help but videotape his guilty confession. No worries, we had a more "serious" discussion afterwards about how he really DOES need to get permission before eating food left on the couch!!! As always, please ignore my screeching voice... oy.

video

Here are a few of the guilty smiles I received pre-confession. You can see how sorry he felt, haha. My apologies regarding the quality, they were taken on my phone:


3 comments:

beth and melinda said...

:)
we HAVE to get together!!!!

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Haha. I call Teo "sneaky" when he does things like this. He now calls himself "sneaky" and laughs. This was cute. I love how he laughs when you say "Whaaat?"

Getz Gang said...

a-frickin-dorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!