Sunday, August 3, 2008

More new words...

More new words...

- banana (ba-na-na)
- monitor (for baby monitor)
- ite (for light) may have already included this word before?
- me me me (for things he wants)
- rain
- wet
- burp
- no
- melon
- tea (according to Grandma)
- mommy
- daddy

8/20:
- dark
- all done
- bacony (macaroni)
- me me me (for strawberrys and "Free to Be")
Songs: Baby Shark and Wheels on the Bus and love of my life
- spoon
- rock
- shoes
- camera
- remote
- wheel of fortune
- moon
- cup
- grapes
- melon (already mentioned?)
- MEZUZAH!
- toot!
- work
- fish(y)
- purse (per Grandma)
- GRANDMA
- phone (already mentioned?)
- book (already mentioned?)
- cheese
- no no no
- bye bye mama, dada, doggy, etc.
- cup
- two
- buckle
- ear
- Elmo
- Big Bird
- Bert
- bunny (already mentioned?)
- mail
- pool
- nap
- boots
- much (I love you so... much)
- free and honey (in songs only)

Songs:
Grease: you're the one that i want (do do do --- Adam's part)
Free to Be

8/30:
- cracker
- maconi (getting closer to macaroni!)
- bah bah SHEEP (added the sheep to it)
- diaper (when I asked him what it was. he NEVER asks for it himself).
- fan (i think?)
- ice
- fox

No comments: