Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Snow Day!


We had our first snowfall on Saturday. About 5 inches fell but only a couple of inches stuck to the ground. I *love* snow but due to being sick (officially bronchitis now -- started antibio.tics yesterday), I could only take pictures of Adam playing on the deck (kinda lame - but he enjoyed it, anyway):

Hey... snow!
Trying to make snowballs (to make a snowman) with Daddy but the snow was too dry
Steven nailing Adam with a snowball -- my big kid!
I'm up for anything that brings these big smiles to my little love. Oh, ignore the non-matching gloves... I found the "snow gloves" (in navy, of course) as soon as we came inside. Aunt Samantha provided us with all this wonderful snow gear (thank you)! They are used to snow in Chicago! =)

3 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick! Adam's snow pictures are very sweet. I was tickled at how quickly Kylie got the concept of making snowballs (and throwing them at me).

We would love to see you and Adam on Thursday. I'll plan to see you around 11 at our house unless you have different plans.

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Cute pics. I hope it snows here soon. Feel better!

Sarah said...

Cute pics!! Getting pelted with snowballs officially makes him a big boy, sigh... ( :