Thursday, May 14, 2009

New toys

This past week has flown by. I've been really swamped at work and even had to go in today for a meeting (I'm usually off on Tues. & Thurs.). I feel really guilty since I only had minimal time with Adam this week. I'm afraid he's noticed since he said "No Mama, Bye Bye Mama" when I went to tuck him in tonight (he only wanted Daddy). Hopefully we'll have quality time together this weekend. I miss my Little Love.

Speaking of which, here's what has kept LL busy this past week:

New awesome water table! He LOVES it (shocker)!

30 Minutes later, Adam is STILL at the water table...


Adam received tons of cool play-doh gifts for his birthday. I was able to find this sweet little Play-doh table on Craig's List for only 5 bucks...


Recently, Adam has taken a real liking for "Big Doggy". In the past, he's always preferred "Original Doggy" and "Baby Doggy". Even though he still loves them, he has been particularly drawn to the big guy this week. He even asked to sleep with him last night:
Don't worry... once Adam was asleep, Big Doggy went back to the Doghouse! :o)

Here is Mama's (my) new "toy" aka Mother's Day Gift:
It's too nice to use!

Hope everyone is having a great week. I am singing TGIF as I write this!!! :o)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Just catching up on my reading....LOVE your new bag! You must have been a REALLY good Mommy this year ( :

Amanda said...

Please tell me where you got the water table....I think Brooklyn would love it!! WAY more fun than the dog's water bowl....I hope!