Thursday, July 22, 2010

The many faces of Little Love

Since it's easy to take (and publish)photos on my beloved new phone, I am constantly snapping pics of Adam (like I wasn't doing that enough before, haha). Anyway, here are some cute ones that I took during Steven's birthday dinner on June 29th:





A few more that I took a few weeks ago when Adam was watching TV. The 2nd photo cracks me up... Steven is a *little* annoyed about all the photos I'm taking... but it's hard to look like Mr. Tough Guy while holding Ruff!



On another note... Adam said the funniest thing tonight. I was putting a new sheet on the bed and he said "I can help you, Mommy... I'm SUPER ADAM"! That kid cracks me up (and he actually did help)! =)

Thanks to my readers who have requested the blog address of my personal blog. I am on a "Get Healthy (lose weight!) Mission" this summer. If you are interested in reading about my journey, please leave your e-mail address and I'll send you the link. Thanks! =)

1 comment:

beth and melinda said...

:)